University Foundation Program
Students who have completed their local or London O/Levels who wish to fast track their degree pathway can join the foundation in International Tourism and Hotel Management at AA and Transfer to Southern Cross University Bachelor degree (Offered through Hotel School Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane) that can be completed in three more years either at Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane Campus.
The Foundation program at AA takes only 8 months to complete. Once the Foundation program is successfully completed students have two options. Transfer to SCU (Hotel School Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane) to complete the bachelor degree in three years or alternatively Students can complete the diploma in International Tourism and Hotel Management at AA in eight (8) more months and transfer to Australia for the final two years.
Diploma in International Tourism and Hotel Management
Diploma program in Tourism and Hotel Management program is an ideal platform for students who have a passion for a career in hospitality management who have completed their Local or London A/Levels successfully. A/Level qualified students can start the first year of University in Sri Lanka and to transfer to Australia to complete the degree. Once the diploma is completed students will gain access to one of the most prestigious Hotels Schools in Australia and will have the flexibility to select one of the three main cities (Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane) to complete the final two years.
Southern Cross University – Hotel School Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
Southern Cross University Hospitality Management degrees are delivered by The Hotel School which is a unique partnership between one of the leading public University in Australia and global hotel investment group.
- Connected to over 10,000 industry experience opportunities, as part of Mulpha Australia, The Hotel School provides students with potential to undertake internships and employment opportunities in some of the world’s most prestigious hotels.
- Experience hands on work opportunities, the hotel school courses involve extended periods of work in leading hotels. The Hotel School also offers Work Integrated Learning opportunities to grow your skillset and experience.
- Graduate programs with Mulpha properties, Mulpha is proud to offer graduate programs for hotel management course, tourism course and hospitality course with their properties.
- Over 30 years of academic excellence, a unique position backed by both a university and hospitality group places the hotel school to become the leading hotel management school in Australia.
- Top world ranking, Southern Cross University consistently achieves top ranking amongst world Universities in the area of hospitality, tourism and leisure management.
Advantages of the Transfer Program
Transfer pathway at AA provides an easy access to one of the best Hotel Schools in Australia for our students. Completing the Foundation and the Diploma program will provide students the confidence to take up more challenging academic and skills developments at the university in Australia. The comprehensive and intensive program at AA covers all important foundation level and Diploma units plus Food and Beverage, House Keeping and Culinary subjects that will help students to get an in depth knowledge of the industry demands.
One of the most rewarding benefit is the cost saving by joining a pathway program. Parents of students will save over 80% of the cost of studying a foundation and Diploma in Australia. This will help the parents to fund the final two years comfortably.
Panel of lecturers who deliver the foundation and Diploma in Sri Lanka are well qualified with industry experience. This provide the students to learn theoretical subjects as well as practical units from an expert panel who has been in the respective industries. Some of them are graduated from overseas universities.
Transfer to Australia
Australasian Academy (AA) will provide comprehensive service to all the students who are in the transfer program, which includes submission of Visa application to settling down in Australia through our partner institutions. Well trained and experienced AA and AA UniDirect staff will provide an end to end service.
If you are after O/Levels or A/Levels looking for higher studies in a field that is growing and providing opportunities around the world Hospitality Management is the program for you. Please call 0766 895 896 or 0761 390 245 for information and enrolments.